Teething Necklace - Raw Honey Amber + Pearls
Canyon Leaf provides beautiful baltic amber jewelry to help your wee ones on their teething journey! Baltic amber contains succinic acid, which transfers to your baby as it warms up, and provides soothing anti-inflammatory properties. These necklaces are handcrafted with a knot between each bead, to keep them contained and out of baby's mouth if the string is broken. Last but not least, they are richly and beautifully colored!
Why Parents Love Canyon Leaf Amber Teething Necklaces
- Natural option for teething pain relief
- Screw together clasp for secure wearing
Why Children Love Canyon Leaf Amber Teething Necklaces
- Teething relief
Material, Care & Fit
- Raw, natural baltic amber
- Keep necklace free from any products that will leave residue on the surface
- Can be worn in the bath
- You ONLY want to be able to fit two fingers underneath the necklace when it’s on the babe, that's a good fit! However, you do not want them to be able to pull it up and over their chin.
Warning: Amber jewelry is made for wearing not for chewing. Children should be supervised at all times when wearing jewelry, and it should be removed when child is sleeping or unattended.